IN ORDER TO MINIMISE INFECTION RISK AND TO ENSURE SAFE OPERATION OF THE CLINIC, THE FOLLOWING SAFETY MEASURES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED IN PATIENT CARE
GENERAL RULES FOR PROTECTING EACH OTHER
- We kindly ask our patients not to bring accompanying persons to our clinic, except in the case of disabled persons or minors.
- We try to keep the number of patients in the waiting room to a minimum, but we also kindly ask that you to keep at least 2 meters distance from each other.
- Unfortunately, as long as the security measures are in place, we cannot offer our previous amenities (drinking water, glasses, newspapers) in the waiting room.
- We disinfect our dental treatment room after each patient.
- Every patient arriving for an examination is required to rinse their mouth with a disinfectant mouthwash for a minute, according to the current safety regulations.
PATIENT ADMISSION PROCESS IN THE EPIDEMIC PERIOD
REQUESTS CONCERNING ARRIVAL
- If possible, we kindly request you to arrive wearing your own mask and to be on time. You will find a hand sanitizer machine next to the entrance, please use it. If you do not have a face mask, you can get one from our receptionist.
- Our dental clinic offers Covid-19 tests on request. We have two types of tests available:
- The rapid test which can detect antibodies in the blood in the 5-7 days after infection, and gives a result within 10 minutes. This costs HUF 15,000.
- The PCR test, carried out from a pharyngeal swab, can detect the presence of virus from the mucosal sample at least 1-3 days after infection. This test is performed in an accredited laboratory (Neumann labs), and gives results within 24-48 hours. The cost is HUF 19,500.
- Unfortunately, we’ll have to postpone treatment if the test result is positive.
CHANGES RELATED TO PAYMENT
- Payment: We kindly ask you to pay by card whenever possible, until the epidemic situation has cleared.